Centre Manager/ Principal
AZ Kindergarten and Early Childhood Education Centre was established in January 1988, with more than 30 years of preschool education experience. We have successfully registered ourselves and obtained Franchise License from the Government Authorities since 1997, aiming to popularize quality early childhood education.
Our ethos – “Education for all, Nurturing Future Leaders.” “心中有目标，眼中有孩子，处处有教育” We aspire to be a centre of excellence, providing quality, holistic and affordable early childhood education.
We are a growing company and aim to expand rapidly in the next 5 years. We understand that to achieve great results, a team of high caliber employees are needed and hence, we are looking for best possible candidates to achieve our goals and dreams together.
We welcome passionate, motivated and positive thinking individual to join our family. Individual will undergo our training programme to effectively deliver our curriculum and syllabus.
Why Join Us?
- Training provided and positive working environment
- Fantastic career development and progression to a higher managerial position
- Profit-Sharing Scheme and incredible yearly bonus
- Share and partnership scheme available
(A) General Duties
- Ensure the overall smooth running of the AZ Preschool in terms of general administration, overseeing/coordinating all curriculum and activities deliveries by the centre’s educators.
- Ensure the overall well-being and safety of the children, responsible for regular good communication with every parent.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and management of centre’s staffs – staff recruitment, hire, development, training, evaluation, and provide motivation and a positive working environment, and to lead school improvement.
- Communicate the vision, ethos, and mission of the school to all stakeholders/parents, be an active listener and motivator to provide a positive work environment. The person must oversee the Centre’s facilities by supervising the maintenance
- Regularly attending headquarters’ meeting or training programme
- Prepare, administer and oversee the overall budget of the branch
- Overseeing facilities by supervising the maintenance and hygiene of all facilities and equipment, identify and plan for future facilities need.
- Ensuring the operation of the branch reflects our company’s ethos, philosophy and to ensure the company’s mission is implemented.
- Public speaking presentation and able to promote the company positively.
(B) Education Standard and Student Welfare
- Monitor and maintain the standard set by AZ Preschool
- Monitor staffs and children attendance, lessons planning, maintaining guidance, health and food services for the children.
- Monitor and maintain an overview of the curriculum and co-curriculum to ensure effective implementation and ensure the highest possible quality of education for the children.
- To promote a positive and professional yet fun learning culture for the children.
- Actively fostering positive relationships with the children.
(C) Customer Management
- Regular communication and meeting with parents
- Handle complaints in a professional manner
(D) Staff Management
- Manage the timetable and manpower allocation of teaching staffs
- Managing poor performers
- Establishing a positive working environment and lead by example.
- Work with the management team to resolve and strategies to improve the overall operational matter.
- Provide appropriate mentoring and training to staffs.
- Communicate effectively at all levels and effective at the organisation
Qualifications & Skills
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Early Childhood Education from an approved institution
- At least 3 years teaching experience in a pre-school with at least 1 year in a leadership role
- High EQ, matured, exemplary leadership and management skills are essential
- Excellent communicator and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Full-time (Desirable)