Preschool/ Early Childhood Educator/ Kindergarten Teachers
With more than 33 years experiences in early childhood education, AZ is committed to give to give our next generation of learners a solid foundation needed for a lifetime of educational success, and also being someone with social responsibility and ethics.
We are a company that look after our staffs, providing them excellent career development opportunities to enhance their career and personal goals in future partnership with us in expanding and owning the business. We are a growing company and aim to expand rapidly in the next 5 years. We understand that to achieve great results, a team of high caliber employees are needed and hence, we are looking for best possible candidates to achieve our goals and dreams together.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply
- Training provided and positive working environment
- Fantastic career development and progression to managerial roles
We are looking for a resilient, motivated and positive thinking individual who are passionate in implementing hybrid pedagogy in early childhood, building positive relationships with children and families, celebrating the unique child to promote learning and development. Successful candidates will undergo our training programme to effectively deliver our curriculum and syllabus.
- Plan and prepare developmentally appropriate lesson plans/play activities, supervise and deliver the curriculum programme and activities in accordance with the policies, guidelines and philosophy of AZ Early Childhood Education Group.
- Complete the progress reports and developmental learning journal of the children.
- Regular open communication with the parents and address any concern immediately.
- Adopting safety and wellbeing of the child, maintaining good hygiene policies of AZ Early Childhood Education Group.
- Responsible for keeping lesson plan and attendance updated daily.
- Continue to analyze, reflect and improve on existing curriculum programme and activities.
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement and appearance of the learning environment/classroom.
- To build a good team rapport and relationship with fellow colleagues.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must possess at least SPM/ “O” level qualification or above. Desirable: Professional Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post graduate or Master’s in Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Required language(s): can teach in either English or Mandarin.
- Previous working experience (desirable) but motivated fresh graduates with passion, enthusiasm and positive attitude is much more important.
- Patient, organized and creative with ways of teaching children.